Crosby QUIC-CHECK® Inspection and Identification System
Crosby QUIC-CHECK® is an innovative software system, featuring radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology, that provides a streamlined and automated approach to the inspection process. Contact Cableworks to find out how this innovative inspection solution can be integrated into your system.
Benefits of the QUIC-CHECK® RFID inspection system include:
- Developed in accordance with ASME B30.9 and B30.26 inspection criteria
- Enables efficient, accurate and timely inspections
- Eliminates hand-writing of information
- Makes inspection support material available
- Provides inspector with instant, product-specific reference
- Provides “cradle-to-grave” inspection history
- Reduces inspection cost
- Provides accurate and timely inspection reports
What can the Crosby QUIC-CHECK®Inspection and Identification System accomplish?
The Crosby QUIC-CHECK® Inspection and Identification System has been designed to provide a more accurate and efficient system for inspecting slings and various Crosby products. This is accomplished by combining an electronic inspection software program developed by Crosby with RFID technology.
How does the Inspection and Identification System fit into Crosby's patented QUIC-CHECK® program?
In the same way Crosby's patented QUIC-CHECK® markings on selected products provide the user a quick reference to determine if the specific products are being used within recommended guidelines, the Crosby QUIC-CHECK® Inspection and Identification System provides the user a quick reference tovaluable inspection information on the specific product being inspected.
Crosby QUIC-CHECK® Inspection and IdentificationSystem and B30.9.
ASME B30.9 requires every sling to be inspected on, as a minimum, an annual basis. It also requires the user to have a written inspection report on file for the most recent inspection. Using conventional inspection methods, the complete process (from inspection to the final printed report) can be very labor intensive and time consuming, and time is money. Using a series of drop down menus and check boxes, the inspector easily records the condition of the product in accordance with the ASME specification.
Why is the new inspection and identification system right for the Crosby distributor who provides inspection services?
In addition to providing you a competitive advantage, the Crosby QUIC-CHECK® Inspection and Identification System provides the following two major advantages over conventional inspection methods.
- The system provides a more streamlined approach to inspection,while reducing the total time associated with the current process.
- It allows for a reduction in the manpower required when performing the inspection, while also providing quicker inspection reports with a higher level of accuracy.
The Crosby QUIC-CHECK® Inspection and Identification System provides a streamlined, automated and efficient approach to the inspection process.
- RFID - enabled tags for easy attachment to slings
- Hand held device running Windows Mobile 5 (as minimum)
- Plug-in RFID reader/writer for handheld device